The Liebster Award exposes you to new blogs & is a great way to pick the brain of those bloggers you consider to be amazing in what they do. You also get to know more about the blogger who nominated you.
Rules of the award:
- The nominated blogger must acknowledge who has nominated them and also share their links.
- Share 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that they have been asked .
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog they recommend.
- Ask 11 questions that they would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers they’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Q:What inspired you to start your blog?
A: I needed a creative outlet & started blogging. It was the best decision I made in my life, and I love that I do it for me more than anything else.
Q:Who is your favorite beauty icon / celebrity of all time?
A: Audrey Hepburn & Jeffree Star
Q:In no more than 5 words, what is it that you love about makeup?
A good beat is therapeutic.
Q:How much time do you spend blogging weekly?
A: 5-6 hours a week
Q:Which is your favorite genre of music?
Q:Which makeup product can’t you live without?
A: Nivea Sun Invisible Protect SPF 30/40
Q;Which person has influenced you the most in your life?
Q:What is your favorite drink?
Q:How much time do you usually spend on your daily makeup routine?
Q:Which is your next travel destination?
Indonesia. I’m pretty excited.
Q:Which is your favorite book and why?
A: Dr Eve’s Pillow Book. Years later it’s still so relevant. In a time where women are told how to act, how to behave and who to be, this book allows you to drown out the noise and become a juicy woman.
And now for my favorite bloggers…*Drum Roll*…The nominees are:
The questions I want to ask these Beauty Queens are:
- What make-up hacks changed your life?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your number one holy grail makeup item?
- Who is your favourite beauty You-tuber?
- Am I the only one who struggles with a cut crease. Okay that’s not a real question! Any tips on perfecting a cut crease?
- What do you feel is the number one mistake newbie bloggers make?
- Any tips for taking the perfect flatlay picture for beauty reviews?
- How long does your daily make-up routine take?
- Unicorn or Mermaid?
- What is the number one lesson blogging has taught you?
- What would you choose in a five product only make up look?
As always thank you for reading! Go check out the blog/gers I nominated , you can thank me later xxx